Firestop-814+ Elastomeric Intumescent Firestop Sealant offers comprehensive UL Testing for a wide range of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and head-of-wall applications for “Through Penetrations” found in up to 4 hour fire-rated wood, gypsum, and concrete floor & wall assemblies. Firestop-814+ is a highly flexible, general-purpose firestopping sealant that conforms to ASTM-E814 (UL 1479) standards for multi-family and commercial firestopping applications.
- Tested to ASTM-E814 (UL 1479)
- Tested to ASTM-E1966 (UL 2079)
- Meets LEED v4 Emissions requirements (CDPH SM / CA Section01350)
- Firestop-814+ is Intumescent
- Chemically compatible with FlowGuard Gold® BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe fittings as well as all PVC, CPVC, ABS, PEX tubing and other applicable tested penetrating items.
- Up to 4 Hour fire rating
- Excellent freeze/thaw
- Smooth consistency
- Identifiable color
- Low V.O.C.’s
Contact us with technical questions, pricing quotes, or to request samples at 800-638-3160 or click here to submit your request online.