One of our favorite things is seeing our caulk in the rugged and capable hands of true professionals, meeting the demands of the toughest jobs out there. We love seeing our products in action so much, that we’re calling on all caulkologists to SHOW US YOUR CAULK in our photo contest!
Send us your best photos that show our products in action. Whether you’re using SilTex 40 in your bathroom, Sound Seal 90 in an apartment complex, or Firestop-814+ in a restaurant – we want to see it. The best photos will receive a $25 Visa gift card, and the most outstanding photo will win a YETI® Tundra 35 cooler.
The photo contest is rolling throughout the year with a deadline of November 30, 2019. That means we’ll be judging photos and awarding the $25 Visa gift card as we receive them – and the number of winners is limited only by the quantity and quality of photos! The grand prize, however, will be awarded at the end of the contest to the best overall submission.
- There’s no limit to the number of photos one user can submit, but we do recommend narrowing down your submissions to send only the best.
- All photos must be original, authentic content – no stock photography or studio shots. We want to see our products used by real professionals in real applications!
- Photo must showcase our products in use, with product clearly visible or easily identifiable.
- All photos must be unedited. If we decide to use your images, we’ll take care of all the fine-tuning.
- Entries must be in JPEG or TIFF format, must not exceed 10 megabytes in size, and be at least 1,600 pixels on the shortest side.
- Higher quality/resolution images are strongly preferred.
- Images should be named to include the first and last name of the entrant, as well as the product name and an indicator of the application. Ex: JDoe_TruSil100_Tub1
How To Enter – Online Form
To enter, you can fill out the form below.
How To Enter – Via Email
- Submit your image by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use subject line Everkem Photo Contest or similar.
- Include full contact information within the body of the email – name, business name, address, and phone numbers.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on November 30th, 2019.
Judging And Prizes
- Submissions will be judged by a panel based on overall image quality, originality, authenticity, and product visibility.
- There will be two rounds of judging. The first round of judging will be done on a rolling basis, as entries are submitted. Submissions moving on to the final round of judging will receive a $25 Visa gift card.
- After submissions end on November 30th, 2019, final judging to determine the best overall photo will occur on December 10th, 2019.
- The entry selected as the best photo overall will receive the grand prize of a Yeti Tundra 35 cooler.
We’re excited to see where and how caulkologists are using our products. So get those cameras ready, and SHOW US YOUR CAULK!
CONSENT: By submitting your photo you are granting consent to Everkem Diversified Products’ usage of the photo for advertising and marketing purposes. Everkem reserves the right to use any photo or video submitted without the express written permission of those in the photo or video. Everkem Diversified Products may use the photo or video in publications or other media material, in any medium produced, used, or contracted by Everkem Diversified Products including but not limited to: brochures, magazines, flyers, and digital collateral. ELIGIBILITY AND FORMAT: Entry open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Photos must be original content. Photos or videos must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Everkem Photo Contest’ or similar. Images must be labeled with entrant’s name, date, and product name; and submission must include name, address, and phone number in body of submission email. Submitted media must show product in use with product name clearly visible. All entries should be in JPEG or TIFF format, not to exceed 10 megabytes, and be at least 1,600 pixels on the shortest side. Images must be unedited. DEADLINE, JUDGING, AND PRIZES: Contest entries accepted until 11/30/2019, 11:59 pm EST. All entries will be judged by a panel based on image quality and usability for marketing purposes, product visibility, and authenticity. $25 prize winners will be selected on a rolling basis throughout contest duration. Grand prize winner of Yeti® Tundra Cooler will be chosen on 12/10/2019. Winners will be notified via email. Everkem Diversified Products is not affiliated with Yeti or its subsidiaries. CONTACT: Everkem Diversified Products / 120 Regent Drive / Winston-Salem, NC 27103 / 1-800-638-3160.