Anti-Ox is a high quality, non-dripping, paste-like grease compound designed to prevent air and moisture from creating corrosion and the formation of oxide film in electrical connections. Anti-Ox is used for aluminum to copper and aluminum to aluminum wire connections and improves the conductivity and overall service life of the electrical connection. Anti-Ox is stable over a wide range of temperatures and is non-melting at 500 °F. Anti-Ox has an expected service range of -40 °F to 300 °F.
• Seals out air and moisture to prevent aluminum oxidation
• Improves service life of aluminum connections
• Compatible with insulating materials
• Installed product stays in place with no running or dripping
• Stable over a wide working temperature range
• Improves conductivity
• Produces cooler connection
• May be used as an anti-seizing compound
Contact us with technical questions, pricing quotes, or to request samples at 800-638-3160 or click here to submit your request online.