Tytan Fire Block Foam Sealant is a ready – to- use polyurethane expanding foam formulated for filling, insulating, and sealing gaps, cracks, and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. Tytan Fire Block Foam Sealant has been tested according to ASTM-E814 (modified), NFPA 268, and meets the requirements for fireblocking penetrations around wires, pipes, ducts, and other penetrating items in single family residential construction.
Tytan Fire Block Foam Sealant is an ICC Evaluation Service approved fireblocking material per ICC-ES Report 3302. This multi – purpose formula creates a durable, airtight, and waterproof seal that stops air infiltration, provides high insulation value, and saves time and energy. It has excellent adhesion to most building surfaces including wood, glass, metal, masonry, and plastic. It is environmentally friendly with no CFC’s or HCFC’s, and it is UL Classified.
• Tested to UL723
• Tested to ASTM E814 (modified)
• Tested to NFPA 286
• NFPA 30B Classification: Level 3 Aerosol
• Type V Residential Fireblock as evaluated by ICC-ES report ES 3302
• Product Complies with International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) fireblocking requirements
• Inhibits the passage of fire through residential utility penetrations
• Excellent sealing against gas and smoke
• Excellent for interior and exterior applications
• Easily identifiable color
Contact us with technical questions, pricing quotes, or for free samples at 800-638-3160 or click here to submit your request online.