FlameTech FB Polyurethane Fireblocking Foam Sealant is a ready to use polyurethane expanding foam for filling, insulating, and sealing the annular space around wires, vents, pipes, ducts, and other mechanical items that penetrate top/sill plates and similar openings in Type V residential construction. FlameTech-FB is a UL recognized alternative fireblocking material. FlameTech-FB is NOT intended for use in hourly rated assemblies. Consult with local compliance authorities before use.
• UL recognized alternative fireblocking material
• For use in Type V residential construction
• Not for use in hourly rated assemblies
• Easy to use
• Reduces labor costs
• One 12 oz. can yields up to 15 tubes of caulk
• Tack free in as little as 10 minutes
• Able to be cut in as little as 1 hour
• Identifiable orange color
• Improves energy efficiency
Contact us with technical questions, pricing quotes, or to request samples at 800-638-3160 or click here to submit your request online.